Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you be interested in any of the mons below?

Dream Ball: HA Snorunt, Tint Lens Venonat, HA Slowpoke, HA Smeargle, HA Shroomish, HA Zubat, Castform.
Safari Ball: Kangaskhan
Nest Ball: HA Kecleon
Dusk Ball: HA Sableye

All of them have at least 4Ivs and other than Smeargle, they all have a few EMs. Notice you have some of them but I see they are in pokeball so will see if you'd like to get them in non-standard balls. Am looking for spitback female Togepi in Dream Ball, hopefully with at least 4IVs. Willing to trade multiple spitbacks for it.
I'll be interested in the Dream ball (F) Shroomish.
yeah ok true ...
are there any legendaries you need ? I've got a few 5iv ones and shiny

how bout shinys ?
i got a 6iv shiny arcanine
5iv shiny excadrill
shiny dunsparse ?
Not really looking for Legendaries, as for as those shinies you're offering, those shinies don't interest me unfortuantely

I want one of your chimchars please: I'm available now and will be for the rest of the day
IGN: Knimero
FC: 3454 - 1339 - 0917

Also, idk if it's too much to ask for but could you trade me a mudkip and a turtwig (any should be fine). People just stopped wonder trading them or I'm just really unlucky :(

ok thanks for your help anyways :P
Yea, thanks for stopping by, it's unfortunate nothing got my attention, thanks for stopping by however
I want one of your chimchars please: I'm available now and will be for the rest of the day
IGN: Knimero
FC: 3454 - 1339 - 0917

Also, idk if it's too much to ask for but could you trade me a mudkip and a turtwig (any should be fine). People just stopped wonder trading them or I'm just really unlucky :(
yep, that's fine, I also have extra flawless Mudkip and maybe a turtwig, I'll check and get back to you when I'm able to tradetrade

Just to make sure we're on the same page, we have a deal already right? So I just wait for your PM / reply here and then we'll see when we can trade?

Hey, I'm interested in

Pokemon:
Larvitar | Ability: Gut | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance/Pursuit/Stealth Rocks/Outrage

I've got 31/31/31/31/x/31 Hasty Unnerve Joltik I could trade you, I saw you didn't have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)