ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont actually have one, I just breed anything ppl want, but I am legit I can get ppl to vouch for me if your worried :$
Lol I'm not worried at all! I just don't know what u can breed it that's cool. Could u breed a female ponyta in a fast bal ie apricot ball with low kick, morning sun and hypnosis?

Don't have one available atm but seeing as I have to rebreed anyways I'll try to get another one. Expect a bit of a wait though. I'll start on the Smeargle as soon as I can.

And just so I remember the easiest way to get the EMs:

Megahorn - Absol EM Lv 1/Nidoking Lv 1
Thrash - Nidoking Lv 35
Bite - Eevee Lv 17 / Absol Lv 20
Disable - Already on your Stantler.

Seeing as I have to catch and raise a Nidoran M should be ready by later to day or most likely tomorrow. Luckily a friend of mine gave me one that's already at its Lv 20s so shouldn't take too long.

I want to breed your Psyduck before I work on it however due to wanting to get all breed requests out of the way first.
Sounds good :) I don't have nido king atm lol

Idk if you saw my pm, but I am not able to catch ponyta in a fast or abricon ball sorry, I only have acces to the balls in x and y. Would you like it in a different ball ?

Idk if you saw my pm, but I am not able to catch ponyta in a fast or abricon ball sorry, I only have acces to the balls in x and y. Would you like it in a different ball ?
Oh, I didn't realise u had only access to X & Y! Would i be able to change the order completely??? Female Litleo with yawn, snatch & assist - moxie and a premier ball?

Oh, I didn't relise u had only access to X & Y! Would i be able to change the order completely??? Female Litleo with yawn, snatch & assist - moxie and a premier ball?
Sure I will do that then :) yea I can kalos breed any pokemon even If the pokemon is from a different gen but cant catch them in a different gen.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey breeders, just trying to make some baby Pokemon with cute Pokeballs and great egg moves :3

I have only started off, so if you have any cute flawless female Hidden Ability pokes in cute balls, offer away! Hopefully some of my Pokemon interest you!

Interested especially in
-Fast Balls (apricot balls)#1 LOVE
-Moon Balls :3
-Level Balls
-Love Balls
-Dive Balls
-Dream Balls

ALSO interested in:
-Dittos with HP that are foriegn
-Foreign HP pokemon
-Male HP pokemon! <3

I want to breed Pokemon in cute Pokeballs; the cherry on the top for breeding! If you have Pokemon with 4 egg moves though, and like one of mine then perhaps one of my male pokemon for one of yours? :3

~*~*~*~
My flawless baby Pokemon I have for Trade [NOTE: if they are not in stock they are breedable on request but please be patient]:

~*~*~*~

ღTentacool
Note:
Because it takes a long time to get an HA female I will be picky for female versions of this cutie!

IVS:
31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Calm
Ability: Rain Dish
Egg Move: Rapid Spin & Haze
Pokeball:

In Stock:
Female: Yes Male: Yes

~*~*~*~
AVAILABLE
FOR TRADE!:

ღAlomomola

IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Careful
Ability: Regenerator
Egg Move: Pain Split, Mirror Coat, Recovery & Mist
Pokeball:

In Stock: Male: Yes Female: Yes

~*~*~*~

Horseas

IVS: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Sniper
Egg Move: Outrage, Signal Beam, Muddy Water & Disable
Poke ball:

In Stock: Male: Yes - Female: Yes

~*~*~*~

Stantlers If asking for a female one, it takes ages so I do ask for another female Pokemon with a hidden ability in return/cute Pokeball and at least 3 egg moves :3

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sap Sipper
Egg Move: Zen Headbutt, Double Kick, Extrasensory & Disable
Pokeball:

In Stock: Male: No - Female: Yes
Pokeball:

In Stock: Male: Yes - Female: Yes

~*~*~*~

ღPhanpy

Nature: Impish
Ability: Pickup
Egg Move: Ice Shard, Play Rough, Counter & Head Smash
Pokeball:

In Stock: Female: Yes Male: Yes

~*~*~*~

ღPetilil

Nature: Timid
Ability: Leaf Guard, Own Tempo & Chlorophyll
Egg Move: Healing Wish, Ingrain, Grass Whistle & Worry Seed
Pokeball:

In Stock: Leaf Guard: Female: Yes Male: N/A

~*~*~*~

ღGastly (Breeding these cuties at the moment!)

Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: Smog, Disable, Clear Smog & Perish Song
Pokeball:

In Stock: Male: Yes Female: Yes

~*~*~*~

Skrelp

Nature: Modest or Calm
Ability: Poison Touch
Egg Move: Toxic Spikes (modest nature ones come with Acid Armor)
Pokeball:

In Stock: Calm Nature: Male: Yes Female: Yes
In Stock: Modest Nature: No

~*~*~*~
My 6iv flawless Pokemon for trade:
1 Male Regenerator Aloomomola| Dream Ball
1 Female Regenerator Aloomomola| Dream Ball
1 Female Sap Sipper Stantler| Dream Ball
1 Female Leaf Guard Petlil| Dream Ball

~*~*~*~

My Shinies that are nicknameable (have more but they were not flawless) All Shinies hatched were born without insta check (unfortunately i am not able to access the router having internet via wifi and could not use it) and are obviously Kalos Born :3

Not interested in other shinies as well really because i have over 200 which are Kalos Born, Level 1...

NOTE: You will also receive only a clone of my Shinies.

Stantler♂
- Please note I will probably not be trading this one, unless i get something I really like! For more info on which shinies i have that I did not breed PM ; I have over 185 level 1 kalos born shinies!

IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moveset: Zen Headbutt, Disable, Extrasensory & Double Kick

Pokeball:

Stantler♀

NOTE: Because she's flawed, I'm just looking for at least 3 really uncommon Female Pokemon with hidden abilities and 3 egg moves, but still will be picky

IV: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Moveset: Zen Headbutt, Disable, Extrasensory & Double Kick

Pokeball:

Ninetales
NOTE: My very first flawless shiny, I'm looking for at least 3 really uncommon Female Pokemon with hidden abilities and 3 egg moves, but still will be picky

IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Drought
Moveset: Flamethrower, Hidden Power, Solar Power & Hypnosis
Pokeball:

Level: 89
EVs: MAX in SpA & Speed. Remaining evs in in SpD

~*~*~*~

RESERVED:
ORDER *READY* #1: 1 Female HA Stantler
[COMPLETE] & 1 Female HA Alomomola [COMPLETE]
ORDER *READY*#2: 1 Female HA Alomomola [COMPLETE] & 1 Female HA Petlil [COMPLETE]
ORDER #3: N/A

Thanks for looking into my Thread!

FC: 4355-9207-2245
IGN: Penny

~*~*~*~
I just got HP Grass, Ice, and Electric Dittos. Interested in the Modest Skrelp, Gastly, Petilil

Oh, I didn't realise u had only access to X & Y! Would i be able to change the order completely??? Female Litleo with yawn, snatch & assist - moxie and a premier ball?
Which nature did you want ? And also I dont think litleo has assist In its egg moves I havnt seen it anywhere.

awesome :D
Your Dream Ball female HA Feebas is ready! Sorry it took so long. I kept getting the wrong ability (breeding is pretty annoying when a Pokemon has 3 abilities). I will start working on your Dream Ball HA female Swablu after I trade you the Feebas. Since Swablu only has 2 abilities, it shouldn't take me as long as the Feebas (if the RNG doesn't want to screw with me like with the Feebas :( ).

hey penny and my sentret T.T?
sorry I've had such a busy week! what was the trade for again?? I still haven't stocked up - completely forgot the trade arrangements I am very sorry!

P.S Will breed senit tonight sorry about the wait!!

Last edited:
Your Dream Ball female HA Feebas is ready! Sorry it took so long. I kept getting the wrong ability (breeding is pretty annoying when a Pokemon has 3 abilities). I will start working on your Dream Ball HA female Swablu after I trade you the Feebas. Since Swablu only has 2 abilities, it shouldn't take me as long as the Feebas (if the RNG doesn't want to screw with me like with the Feebas :( ).
No worries, would you be online now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)