Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to level up at an insane speed you have to do pokemon amie and get the pokemon with max affection and then lucky egg.
I did this with the pinsir that Aoi gave me and it went from level 20 to 50 in one elite four run.
pokemon amie tkes a verry long times it sucks so overall its not worth it

If you want to level up at an insane speed you have to do pokemon amie and get the pokemon with max affection and then lucky egg.
I did this with the pinsir that Aoi gave me and it went from level 20 to 50 in one elite four run.
Wouldn't the time spent in Amie be better spent in Le Wow triple battle? The xp rates there are way faster than E4, seriously try it out

pokemon amie tkes a verry long times it sucks so overall its not worth it
Depends on how you do it. Every once in awhile I grind out to get all max pokepluffs and then I go into head it and purposefully fail the game just to get enjoyment levels. Through cheating the system I can max affection 2 or 3 pokemon in about 10 mins.

It's one of those better in the long run things. Also I like Pokemon Amie. In addition, I do le wow too.

Depends on how you do it. Every once in awhile I grind out to get all max pokepluffs and then I go into head it and purposefully fail the game just to get enjoyment levels. Through cheating the system I can max affection 2 or 3 pokemon in about 10 mins.

It's one of those better in the long run things. Also I like Pokemon Amie
lol I hate it for me its the worst addition ever in any pokemongame

lol I hate it for me its the worst addition ever in any pokemongame
You don't do it for the bonuses, you do it b/c it's cute. The bonuses are just passive rewards for "bonding" with your Pokemon in this optional minigame. I really don't see much wrong with it.

Anyway I have
Jap 4IV Male Eevee
Jap 4IV Female Magikarp and
Jap 4 IV Male Protean Froakie

Looking to trade for other 4-6 IV Non-English Males, will trade multiple.
If nothing here interests you then please CMT as I'm very interested in 5-6 IV non-Eng males.

No ty. Rather gouge my eye with a spork than breed another one of those little fuckers.
I thought your thread said you have some in stock. I was interested in one of those.

I have some jolly, thick fat, swinubs spitbacks with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash. Their IVs are:
31/X/31/X/31/31 (M)
31/31/31/X/X/31 (M)
31/31/31/X/X/31 (F) (2)
31/31/31/X/31/31 (F)

I also have a ton of 4 IV Timid Abras with Magic Guard and their other abilities, as well as 4 IV Adamant Dragon Dance and Outrage Charmanders. PM/VM me if any of these interest you.

You don't do it for the bonuses, you do it b/c it's cute. The bonuses are just passive rewards for "bonding" with your Pokemon in this optional minigame. I really don't see much wrong with it.

Anyway I have
Jap 4IV Male Eevee
Jap 4IV Female Magikarp and
Jap 4 IV Male Protean Froakie

Looking to trade for other 4-6 IV Non-English Males, will trade multiple.
If nothing here interests you then please CMT as I'm very interested in 5-6 IV non-Eng males.

I thought your thread said you have some in stock. I was interested in one of those.
it ruins your touchreen its borring as hell 2 good reasons

Looking for flawless Goomy (Modest with either Sap Sipper or Gooey). Big plus if it has HP Ground. CMT for possible trade.
I have a modest one but I think a hasty one would better suit your needs my man. Considering it does get eq and earthquake does more to t-tar and heatran when it comes out

it ruins your touchreen its borring as hell 2 good reasons
Then all games that require you to do more than press your games ruin your touch screen and boring is subjective. I'm not saying you have to like it, but it's far from the worst addition in Pokemon.

Oh yeah, I do. Forgot I had those haha....

In that case, yes I would.
I'll take the 31/31/31/31/31/xx
CMT for which Goomy you want.

Then all games that require you to do more than press your games ruin your touch screen and boring is subjective. I'm not saying you have to like it, but it's far from the worst addition in Pokemon.

I'll take the 31/31/31/31/31/xx
CMT for which Goomy you want.
thats not thrue but games where you have to do a lot on the touch screen FAST ruins it completely because if you have to do it fast you gonna use too much force which ruins it

thats not thrue but games where you have to do a lot on the touch screen FAST ruins it completely because if you have to do it fast you gonna use too much force which ruins it
No I believe you mean to say YOU ruin YOUR screen.lol I have a rubber tipped stylus and I am heavy handed but I am fully aware of how hard I am pressing in my screen.lol those assumptions that everyone has similar tendencies as you.

Vaporeon, Chansey, and Blissey need Pokemon Amie in order to be competitive.
You need to feed them pokepuffs until they're obese so they can sponge Draco Meteors and shit.

I have a bunch of Quint flawless pokemon and a couple spitbacks I'm looking to offload. Here they are:

Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Magikarp, A male with Rattled and 2 females, one with Swift Swim and the other with Rattled (all in net balls)
Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly, 1 male (Dusk ball)
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Kangaskhan 1 Female with Early Bird and Double-Edge as an egg move (Dusk Ball)
Brave 31/31/31/31/31/x Honedge, 3 female with Shadow Sneak (standard Pokeballs)
A couple of Quad modest Rotoms (1 with 31/x/31/x/31/31, 1 with 31/x/31/31/x/31) (Standard Pokeballs)

For the Quints all I want is another Quint with good nature and ideally appropriate egg moves. I'm however not taking members of the following evolutionary lines: Marill, Gible, Torchic, Swinub, Magikarp, Gastly, Kangaskhan, Honedge. Exceptions to this are if the Swinub has both Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock and is Male, Honedge with a different (but still useful) nature and Shadow Sneak, Female Gible with Iron head/Iron Tail as egg moves and/or Adamant nature, Female Gengar with Disable, Female Torchic with Speed Boost. Those are the only way I'll take members of those lines, otherwise you'll just be giving me another extra I need to trade away. Oh, and I'll take quad spitbacks for the Rotoms.

Reply to this or PM me with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)