New profile posts

I named myself AAAWW Jesus and when I was about to lose my opponent magically disconnected :pikuh:
UT
UT
Free Ice Scales
uufpl +8 here
available at weekend from 10am-11pm
ThatOneApple
ThatOneApple
does Saturday at 10pm -4 sound good? I think that’s 10 am on Sunday for you but I’m not 100% sure bc I’m bad at time zone stuff
burstbean
burstbean
works you calc right
ThatOneApple
ThatOneApple
okie dokie, see you then!
We play for OHKO; I am GMT -4. Can do tomorrow evening (6:30pm-11pm), Friday during the day (9pm-5pm with a couple of exceptions), or Saturday morning or night. Let me know if any of these work.
In a lake, there is a patch of lily pads. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long would it take for the patch to cover half the lake?
Hey Finch, you might remember me from a few years ago when I was super annoying. Needless to say those days are behind me and a friend reminded me of this account a little while ago, reminding me of how embarrassing I was. Anyway I could delete this so I don’t have to live with the embarrassment for the rest of my life?
Finchinator
Finchinator
You’d have to ask a super moderator. I don’t have any power to do anything like that and am not sure what the current policy is
hey we play for bw gc, im gmt -4 and available on weekend
Aliss
Aliss
Gmt+2 lets do sunday does my afternoon/early evening work
Hey when do you want to play for doubles lc? I’m gmt -4, and can do Friday before 4pm or Thursday evening if either of those work for you
nu open when, -7 cant friday afternoon otherwise flexible bar early mornings