New profile posts

hello. were matched for natdex apparently. im gmt+1. will probably prep tomorrow so i can do friday evening or almost any time on the weekend. nothing too early ideally
NU open when play? im gmt+8 cant play on saturday. But i can play friday noon and sunday late night
Cao Jie
Cao Jie
i'm +2, ur sunday anytime during ur night should work fine for me,
TMM
TMM
alright cool
Hello, so see you today 11 pm +2
Trade
Trade
might need to change the time if thats ok with you. im +10, so I can actually do your afternoons better. Are you free to do fri/sat/sun your afternoons?
Hey we gotta play for SS ZU Cup, would it be possible for you to play today in ~5 hours from now?
carlosrhv
carlosrhv
hey, sure, 5 hours from now sounds good
Medeia
Medeia
okay nice cya then
Axpl when -4
MG
MG
I can do today or tmrw (maybe)my nights or sunday, GMT+2
adpl +5.5 , when do u wanna play
Shoot
Shoot
Hello, saturday morning 8:30 your time works for u?
when bw nu cup, im gmt+10, sunday preferable
Kaboom
Kaboom
-4, does my 10pm Saturday work
etern
etern
sounds fine, can also play rn if you're free for the next couple hours
Kaboom
Kaboom
Nah at work
You're doing the right thing by stepping down. It's not worth it if your mental health is declining to this extent. I can relate to you a lot in that regard, reading your post reminded me a lot of how I used to feel before I stepped down, too. I wanted to welcome the opportunity to wish you speedy recovery.
Hi, we are opponents in the RBY GC. I am GMT+2. When are you able to play? I can generally play on my nights. Please propose a few days and I'll get back to you on which one works.