move 3: Hidden Power Bug / Hidden Power Ice
move 4: Stealth rock
item: Life orb
ability: Water Absorb
nature: Timid
evs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Find its niche in offensive rain teams
Its fast enough to outspeed the majority of the support mon, tough its not difficult to outspeed
It hits quite hard thanks to rain, with earth power it also 2kos stuff like tentacruel or jirachi
The choice between hp bug or ice depends on you, hp bug lures in celebi 2koing it, while hp ice outspeeds and kill dragonite
It beats eletric types which are troublesome for rain teams while maintaining momentum
Stealth rock are easy to setup thanks to the excellent typing

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

Basically everything that appreciate celebi gone is a good teammate. Also, gyarados appreciate its support because it can switch in on rotom-w easily and mantain offensive presence.
Grass types like ferrothorn can beat it fairly easily
Easily revenge killed by anything faster with a good attack
Focus blast its usable as well to 2ko ferrothorn and hit rotom-w harder
Scald to burn stuff like ferrothorn

This is my first analisis so tell me if i did something wrong. If you want i can provide logs of this thing doing work.

scald deserves a slash with hydro pump because burning ferrothorn is always useful for offensive rain.

set looks cool i'll try it

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I agree this does look cool.

I reckon you could add Focus Blast and Sludge Wave to AC. Focus Blast does good damage to Ferrothorn, and a couple of other things, while Sludge Wave hits Celebi while not using your Hidden Power (although you don't have enough moveslots, that's why it's AC)

Neliel

Sacred Sword
ok so, ill slash scald in, even though im not sure if the loss in power its worth it, ill also wait someone else for that.

sludge wave does very pitiful damage to celebi:
252 SpA Life Orb Seismitoad Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Celebi: 148-177 (36.63 - 43.81%) -- 99.56% chance to 3HKO

but it can come in handy to win the 1 vs 1 against breloom, doing:
252 SpA Life Orb Seismitoad Sludge Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 307-361 (117.17 - 137.78%) -- guaranteed OHKO

however hp ice has 50% to ko after sr and hpump does like the same, so i dont know if its really that usable. Focus blast its good to 2ko ferrothorn and rotom-w so ill add it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)