Tournament PU Kickoff Tour (Won by ggopw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEG

the night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If ggopw has million numbers of fan i am one of them . if ggopw has ten fans i am one of them. if ggopw have only one fan and that is me . if ggopw has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the ggopw, i am against the world.

DEG

the night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If ggopw has million numbers of fan i am one of them . if ggopw has ten fans i am one of them. if ggopw have only one fan and that is me . if ggopw has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the ggopw, i am against the world.

Squash

UTA Overlord
ggs ggopw and congratulations for your run, really impressive as u told me that u haven’t played pu after dlc, tlenit1 is such a good master :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)