Prize Claiming Thread (Gen 9)

Ayush_1: You should receive 2 JC from each self-reffed battle, leaving you with a total of 16. FIX AND APPROVED (7 Battles, 2 Profiles).
HeliosAflame: You should only receive 14 JC from Novax's Realgam Tower challenge. Hyjack should receive 1 JC for posting the League Circuit match that you subreffed. You never took longer than 36 hours to ref a round in said League match, so you're entitled to an extra Star Piece. You should receive 7 RC (team size + 3) from Ayush_1's Realgam Tower Challenge, and they should receive 6 TC (team size + 2).

Also, at risk of sounding presumptuous, why are you only picking a reward from the 2+ League Victories column when this is the 4th battle you've won this season? If you want to change to a higher tier reward, do it and tag me and I'll look over the claim again; otherwise just
FIX AND APPROVED for what I've mentioned above (7 Battles, 3 Profiles).

Queue:
:tinkaton: Eve

Ayush_1

formerly AyushKr_PKMN
Last edited:

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Ayush_1: You should receive 2 JC from each self-reffed battle, leaving you with a total of 16. FIX AND APPROVED (7 Battles, 2 Profiles).
HeliosAflame: You should only receive 14 JC from Novax's Realgam Tower challenge. Hyjack should receive 1 JC for posting the League Circuit match that you subreffed. You never took longer than 36 hours to ref a round in said League match, so you're entitled to an extra Star Piece. You should receive 7 RC (team size + 3) from Ayush_1's Realgam Tower Challenge, and they should receive 6 TC (team size + 2).

Also, at risk of sounding presumptuous, why are you only picking a reward from the 2+ League Victories column when this is the 4th battle you've won this season? If you want to change to a higher tier reward, do it and tag me and I'll look over the claim again; otherwise just
FIX AND APPROVED for what I've mentioned above (7 Battles, 3 Profiles).

Queue:
:tinkaton: Eve
  • If the challenger forfeits, they receive any applicable progress and milestone rewards, but no counter rewards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)