Post your searing hot takes

a lot of people in some smogon forums, generally moreso the competitive ones i think have no fucking respect for fanart or shit like that, or crediting art in general

RMTs also all the time use them in their attempt to look super fuckin serious and official when its just your pokemon team

i also dont like that now we have PMD portraits on smogon forums using fanart especially when I think a lot of them could have just used the 3ds portraits (which are also good) rather than fanart in its entirety and you know that mfers are not going to look up the artists or anything, because you'd have to find the announcement post from months ago that announces that they are using the sprites now

:pmd/audino:

the source btw: PMD Sprite Repository (pmdcollab.org) (site/general), what am I doing (tumblr.com) (audino artist social)

to me ideally whenever you'd hover over the fanart sprite it'd display the source and credit, but I'm not sure how hard or easy that'd be to implement

a lot of people in some smogon forums, generally moreso the competitive ones i think have no fucking respect for fanart or shit like that, or crediting art in general

RMTs also all the time use them in their attempt to look super fuckin serious and official when its just your pokemon team

i also dont like that now we have PMD portraits on smogon forums using fanart especially when I think a lot of them could have just used the 3ds portraits (which are also good) rather than fanart in its entirety and you know that mfers are not going to look up the artists or anything, because you'd have to find the announcement post from months ago that announces that they are using the sprites now

the source btw: PMD Sprite Repository (pmdcollab.org) (site/general), what am I doing (tumblr.com) (audino artist social)

to me ideally whenever you'd hover over the fanart sprite it'd display the source and credit, but I'm not sure how hard or easy that'd be to implement
I agree wholeheartedly. That said, where's your avatar from?

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor

dont worry we have a thread in is where we talk about how much we love our artists. that's more than enough if you ask me...

Gyarikkuho

I COULD BE BANNED!
I find that it really depends on the cheesecake. I've had homemade cheesecake that was positively divine, but the cheaper stuff at the store is often all of the feeling of sickness with none of the feeling of luxury.
Tbh some German cheesecakes are made with heavy cream and are superior but they aren't really cheesecakes in my opinion cause u mostly taste the cream

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)