EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Sandsear Storm
- Protect
1714316169079.png

My current Elo is around 1350-1400. I've been playing for sometime and was doing good but I feel like my team doesn't really have a proper plan so I always fall short on teams I meet at my rank that seem to have something going on. I've been hard stuck on 1350 elo and can't seem to higher. I'd love to make some changes in the team maybe even more than just swapping 3 mons.

Ninetales-Alola - Obviously I use it to set up veil but except for that it barely helps. This is my only mon effective against dragon mons but it never seems to deliver offensively after setting up veil it takes a hard hit and it's pretty much over ninetales. If i don't set up veil it will die even faster. Overall the times ninetales has helped me in battle are low. Blizzard does occasionally help me out out taking out opposing flying/grass/dragon but not reliable. If I have to keep ninetales I have to find a better a mon who can deal damage

Incineroar-Typical bulky Incineroar used as a pivoting mon to get intimidates off decent & reliable attacker for me as well as lowering opponent attack stats and helps a load with teams that run psychic terrain/expanding force(I hate those type of teams & tend to loose to them).

Amoongus- Star of the show never disappoints getting spores off super bulky/regenerator helps to keep it alive and pollen puff to keep allys alive as well. But lacks in the offensive department, fair enough but it doesn't help the fact that neither ninetales or amoonsgus can get damage off. Overall I love this mon it helps alot if the opposing team sets up trick room as well. But 1 problem is always tend to use my teratalization(water) on amoongus to keep it alive.

Ogerpon-Wellspring - Fully offensive mon just smashing everything but the sad thing is it can't kill a incineroar cuz of intimidate and Its grass type holds it back alot for me giving it a weakness to flying & poison, i mean yh I could terra but like I said earlier I use terra on amoongus. It would be great if I had some kinda special attacking water type mon. But at the same time its kinda fine too ig idk u help

Tornadus - tailwind setter help the cause but doesn't help the fact it's only offensive move being Bleakwind Storm like i said earlier I feel like this team lacks alot of fire power literally 3 mons can't do damage. I mean it does do damage but it's not reliable no perfect accuracy and it's very hard to keep this thing alive overall.

Landorus(incarnate) - another great mon tbh really offensive helps a lot reliable moves to take down mons in the meta typing is amazing aswell if your wondering why not therian landouros its cuz the team lacks special attackers so i used incarnate

Like i said no proper plan going at all PLS HELP

People who use Aurora Veil on Ninetales will never not make me lol, guys the best defence is a good offence, but I have to thank them because now people always expect an Aurora Veil and don't see the Blizzard coming, so they send out their strongest mons off the bat.

:Ninetales-Alola: @ :Choice Specs:
Ability: Snow Warning
Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Dazzling Gleam
- Freeze-Dry
- Dark Pulse
This is peak Ninetales performance for Doubles and Singles this would be better:
:Ninetales-Alola: @ :Choice Specs:
Ability: Snow Warning
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Moonblast
- Freeze-Dry
- Psyshock
Tho you should probably replace it with Chien-Pao in singles, it's leagues stronger.

This set almost always OHKOs everything except if the enemies resist ice or are brick walls like Snorlax.

The only time I ran with Aurora Veil ever it was on Monotype and I had Vanillish using it.

Amoonguss is sus, I think there are better Spore users that are also faster and hit harder.
If you need special attackers, don't use Landorus, if you need ground moves that's good, but if not it's pointless. You're better off with Alakazam or Gengar.

ok... wtver the fk this rate it above is like gen 8.5 singles i have no clue what on earth is that...

Basically for me, too little offense for a veil team. Now i havent played doubles in a hot minute so dont take my advice too seriously

Change :tornadus: to covert cloak, I just dont think clicking protect every time a fake out mon comes in is the answer. Also change taunt to icy wind or sunny day, provide speed control or dont get roasted by veil. Your choice (any weather move works here idk which one is best rn tho)

Also i know these are out of order mb, But change :ninetales-alola: from dgleam to icy wind, and maybe encore from blizzard if ur feeling it. Icy wind offers a speed drop when dgleam u never click of blizzard ima be honest. One more thing on this mon change its evs to be more hp invested, Ninetales is not about doing damage, it wants to get it screens up and get the hell outta there. im thinking something like EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 28 SpD / 224 Spe, i just stole this from a old team i have but it works.

Last thing for now although theres quite a few minor ev changes I can't bother to copy paste, change :amoonguss: to :gholdengo: I know its a big step but amoonguss just stalls turns for other mons, or in this case ur veil turns it offers no damage really. Im thinking np dengo just does... lots of damage :) (tera dragon prolly)
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Protect
And lotta complex evs but u can decide where to put them it doesnt really matter.
Last few things, Ninetales to tera fire, and tornadus to tera steel if u want.

I hope this is helpful and i didnt completely fk up the post, i prolly did tho so...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)