Quality Control Arcanine-H Mono-Rock Steel counter (Cooler Daniel)

[SET]
Arcanine-Hisui @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Name: What's a steel type? (Rock)
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 232 Atk / 24 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Head Smash
- Extreme Speed / Close Combat / Morning Sun
- Substitute

[SET COMMENTS]
Hisuian Arcanine is a valuable pick for mono rock teams thanks to it's fire typing, and its ability Rock Head, making it able to spam Flare Blitz without any recoil, being a threat against grass and steel mons like Gholdengo, Scizor, Ferrothorn and Mewscarada. E-Speed is a valuable priority move for rock teams, but Close combat can be run over it so it's able to create further pressure against steel types and normal types like Heatran, Hisuian Goodra and Chansey for super-effective damage. Substitute can be used against passive mons like Mega-Sableye, Ferrothorn and Celesteela which are easily threatened by this move.
Shuckle is a valuable partner for Hisuian Arcanine thanks to sticky web, making it able to out-speed threats like scarfed Excadrill, sneasler, etc. Ogerpon-Cornerstone is a great ally with Hisuian Arcanine, thanks to Ogerpon-Cornerstone's grass typing, she can endure Hisuian Arcanine's weakness to ground type moves that otherwise would take it down. Partners like Iron Boulder and Mega Diancie help Arcanine Hisui to kill fighting types like Sneasler and Kommo-o which completely shut down Hisuian Arcanine.
The given Ev spread allows Hisuian Arcanine to survive a +2 Bullet Punch from Mega Scizor and OHKO back with Flare Blitz.
You can run Morning Sun over Close Combat and E-Speed for more longevity but lose offensive pressure.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/rocacama.645966//
Type analysis by:
Quality checked by:
QC1 URL
QC2 URL
Grammar checked by:
GP1 URL

Last edited:

boomp

Never Give Up
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
AMQC
ADD Remove [Comment]
Cooler Daniel
[SET]

Arcanine-Hisui (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Leftovers
Ability: Rock Head
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 232 Atk / 24 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Head Smash
- Extreme Speed / Close combat / Morning Sun
- Substitute
[SET COMMENTS]
*Regional forms has to spell out the full name so for example: Hisuian Arcanine, Galarian Zapdos, Alolan Muk. Not just Arcanine or Arcanine-H
Arcanine is one of the most valuable mono rock team, the Rock/Fire typing let's it have a valuable resistance against steel types, wich is a threat in most of mono rock teams.[I would just Re word this, and talk about how its a great pick due to its part Fire-typing, being able to spam Flare Blitz without any consequences due to Rock Head which allows it to take out pesky steel and grass mons like Gholdengo, Scizor, Ferrothorn, and Meowscarada.] [Back space so the paragraph connects.]Hisuian Arcanine has a powerful ability in Rock Head which wich can prevents him to get recoil damage, letting it use moves like Flare Blitz and [Removed Spaced]Head Smash freely. having powerful stab attacks; Flare Blitz is amazing STAB, being able to take out pesky Steel- and Grass-types like Corviknight, Gholdengo, and Rillaboom. Flare Blitz being a good damaging tool against steel types. [Backspaced so the paragraph connects.] E-speed let's it have a very good priority move for mono rock teams. Close combat it's a good move in Arcanine if you want to further create pressure against steel types or dark types like mewscarada and roaring moon for super-effective damage.[You didn't provide no Steel-types as examples. Talk about how Close Combat can be run over E Speed to mainly hit heatran without the fear of missing while also dealing with Hisuian Goodra.] Morning Sun it's a more defensive set that furthers make an impact in other teams if done right, but loses offensive pressure.[Talk about how M sun can be run for more longevity, but loses out on offensive pressure (basically keep the second part you said, change the first part.] [Back spaced so the para connects.]Substitute is a great tool in Arcanine-H, letting him survive hits it normally couldn't because of the bad typing that it has and further make an impact in unfavorable matchups. [Talk about how Hisuian Arcanine can utilitze Substitute against passive mons that are easlily threaten out by hisuian arcanine or scouts its head smash + flare blitz.] [Back spaced so the para connects.] The given Ev spread allows Hisuian Arcanine to survive a +2 Bullet Punch from Mega Scizor and OHKO back with Flare Blitz.It's 24 EV's in defence let's it outlive a +2 Mega Scizor bullet punch and easily kill him with flame charge.
You are missing out on teammates. Add it 4-5 teammates, which could be: Shuckle, Mega Diancie, Ogerpon-C, Iron Boulder, and Glimmora.
Credits:
[CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
QC1 URL
QC2 URL
Grammar checked by:
GP1 URL[/B]
Implement this and I will take another look ty, this is not a Stamp

boomp

Never Give Up
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hi RocaCama ive notice you are using the wrong format, please change it to the correct format.
[SET]
Pokemon @ Item
Name: Set Name (Type you're writing for - do NOT forget this)
Ability:
EVs:
IVs: (list if relevant; for example, on a special attacker or a Trick Room abuser)
x Nature
- move 1
- move 2
- move 3
- move 4

[SET COMMENTS]
Make sure to include, in this order:
- a brief introduction which includes the role the Pokemon plays on said type;
- a description of each coverage move that affect its role; more obvious ones like spammable STABs or recovery moves can be omitted;
- a description of the EV spread, should it be a specific benchmark; default things (like max max) can be skipped;
- examples of good teammates that help covering the Pokemon's weaknesses (maximum of 4-5, more if needed to). Try to focus around teammates that directly benefit the Pokemon in question, not teamwide ones;
- other move options if relevant enough.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
Your Profile URL
Type analysis by:
Your Profile URL
Quality checked by:
QC1 URL
QC2 URL
Grammar checked by:
GP1 URL
And heres an example on how the analysis should look like:
[SET]
Staravia @ Eviolite
Name: Utility (Normal)
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- U-turn
- Whirlwind / Brave Bird
- Roost

[SET COMMENTS]
Staravia is a serviceable physically defensive pivot for Normal teams thanks to its typing, Eviolite-boosted bulk, and Intimidate. Defog also lets it fulfill entry hazard removal duties, blowing away troublesome Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes for the team. U-turn takes advantage of Staravia's relatively low Speed stat to switch it out of unfavorable situations and bring offensive partners to the field, while Whirlwind rounds off the set by phazing setup sweepers that might boost freely on Staravia, such as Azumarill and Mega Scizor. Alternatively, Brave Bird checks frailer Fighting-types like Breloom and Heracross. As Staravia's special bulk leaves a lot to be desired, either Chansey or Blissey are valuable teammates to switch into the special attacks that target it. Diggersby and Mega Pidgeot are also nice partners, with the former providing an Electric-type immunity, and the latter offensively checking Fighting-types Staravia cannot, such as Keldeo and Mega Gallade.

[CREDITS]
Written by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/mateeus.321991/
Normal analysis by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/mateeus.321991/
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/neko.542526/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/crossheart.593863/
Grammar checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/ken.594478/
Change the format and i will take a look at it afterwards, ty :D

I think i solved the issues, thanks for the feedback ^^
I'm not sure if I need to put now the council members and grammar checks tho

boomp

Never Give Up
I think i solved the issues, thanks for the feedback ^^
I'm not sure if I need to put now the council members and grammar checks tho
Hi plz change the format as i have provided for you in the earlier post and i will take a look when it is done so. thank you, remember its just one paragraph.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)