Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SV OU

Username: TR23
PS! Username: TR23
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: CST (GMT -6)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays after 6 pm, except Tuesday/Wednesday, weekends whenever
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing competitively on and off since gen 4. My peak is 1700 and am usually consistently in the 1600s. I want to have a heavy focus on building as I plan on building for tours in the near future. Battling wise I would like to be able to create better game plans.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Username: polt
PS! Username: p0lt
Your timezone: -7
Usual Hours of Availability: 12pm-6pm weekdays, anytime on weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've always been an AG main but I decided to switch to OU since I don't enjoy SV AG. I've played in quite a few AG tours (AGPL IV/V, AG Snake II/III) and I'd like to get into some OU tours. I mainly want to work on my teambuilding as I think the builder is where I struggle the most.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes: polt99

Username: TheBoyWithTheBugz
PS! Username: TheBugsHaveArrived
Your timezone: BST
Usual Hours of Availability: 4PM-7PM Weekdays and various times on Weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing Random Battles since Gen 7 and have been dabbling in OU since Gen 8. I'm really interested in the format and I enjoy teambuilding with unexpected mons and battling in general. I've sort of gotten the meta of today downpat (I think) and I'm willing to go beyond!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes: leafbladed

Last edited:
Username:Corn.exe
PS! Username:Corn.exe
Signup Format:SV OU
Your timezone:CST (GMT-6 i believe)
Usual Hours of Availability:Weekdays 8:30am-3:50pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I started PS back a couple years ago but then came back august of 2023. I have tried teambuilding of many formats, and have tried laddering w/ sample teams. No matter how hard I try, I can't get past 1300 and am usually fluxuating from 1000-1200. I am trying to get better at teambuilding and battling in general.
Are you able to use Discord?:No

Username:shifter639
PS! Username:shifter639
Your timezone: +3
Usual Hours of Availability: 3pm-8pm normally, all day weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've just started, and I've been doing random battles and a little bit of singles recently. I'm doing ok right now, but 1200 is a bit challenging for me, so I want to improve.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)