Smogon Forums

CyndaKill-SH
CyndaKill-SH
Hi ! Sorry for the late response. I have a pretty weird schedule this weekend but I can play either Saturday 2-4.30 PM your time or Sunday 3-7 PM your time, lemme know if that works for you
CyndaKill-SH
Staraptor
Staraptor
Unfortunately, I can only play during the weekdays and you took too long to respond.
CyndaKill-SH
CyndaKill-SH
I mean, my week was quite packed so I don't really take time to check here until late in the week since I can only really play weekends anyway, and your 6 PM is my midnight so that doesn't make it easier... I guess we can get an extension and play Mon/Tues/Wes at 6 your time, but I hope you understand that basically forcing people to play after midnight on a weekday isn't ideal
CyndaKill-SH
CyndaKill-SH
I don't mean this in a salty way, it's not like you had any way to know my timezone and that's also on me to come here earlier even if it's just to let you know that your times won't work for me, but your initial message doesn't seem to leave much room for adjustment and your response today was also a bit rude which was unnecessary so yeah, not the best way to go about it
Staraptor
Staraptor
I may have sounded rude, but that's not my native language, so I don't know how it sounded. But your complaints don't make any sense, I only said when I could play and you responded outside of the period I said was good for me, if you had suggested a different time of the week I could try to enter earlier, that's why that we schedule games and I don't just tell you I'll come in on Friday at 8pm and that's it.
CyndaKill-SH
CyndaKill-SH
I responded outside of the period you said was good for you with further options for the days that were left, and when you told me they didn't work for you I came up with another proposition of playing with an extension, during your initial timeframe transposed to next week (I assumed your availability stays pretty much the same), I still tried (and am still trying) to make it work
CyndaKill-SH
CyndaKill-SH
Anyway, we were granted the extension, we have until Wednesday and I can play 4-6.30 PM your time for the next 3 days, lemme know what suits you best