Smogon Forums

Braverius
Braverius
heh sounds good

Saturday is probably best. Like I said in log, GMT-6 (US Central Time), can play from pretty much 2pm-midnight my time. Can also do Wednesday between those hours but I need to know far in advance and would prefer the evening.

Can maybe make any other day after like 10pm work but would rather not bank on that since when I get out of work varies from day to day.
qsns
qsns
holy moly he asked for a time not an essay braverius
qsns
qsns
-
Checkmater
Checkmater
Saturday works for me anytime after 4 or 5 pm (I'm gmt-4)
Checkmater
Checkmater
That might change (and I would find out Thursday) but I doubt it
Checkmater
Checkmater
wait I might be gmt-5 idk... I'm same time zone as east coast usa so I think that's gmt-5
qsns
qsns
u are gmt-5 check
Braverius
Braverius
Let's go with 7pm your time Saturday if that's cool with you.

And yeah sure qsns to whom three sentences is an essay, welcome to the VM for a game you're not involved in. If you get fucked by activity this year I'm going to laugh. And if you've read this far without straining you should give yourself a high-five, you're improving!
Checkmater
Checkmater
7 pm sounds solid
qsns
qsns
i was joking :(
qsns
qsns
pearl said my joke was awful
qsns
qsns
so i apologize for that
Checkmater
Checkmater
it's ok lil qsns ;_;

I double-checked, Saturday I have an activity going from the morning to around 5:30ish... (awards ceremony is 4ish) but do keep in mind that it's possible things will drag on or I'll get home on time but want to eat some dinner first + change and stuff

I'll have my phone with me so I'll be able to tell you
Braverius
Braverius
that's fine but i really don't want to sit around in front of my computer waiting for it to happen and i'm not checking smogon every 30 minutes, can we call it 10pm instead?