NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia - Explorers - Game Thread (Game Over!)

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
BTW because JALMONT called me out overnight for not reporting my N1, I docced Flandrs. I don’t feel bad about that target choice because on reflection I immediately disbelieved JALMONT’s vig claim and didn’t believe that a part of the “inner circle” of active posters would die. Flandrs was one of my top townreads coming out of D1 anyway and I will stick to the fact that doccing him was viable lol

I didn’t not report it last EoD on account of thinking people would think it’s a bad doc target (which I do think people will think now lol) but because I claimed at like 2 and a half minutes to deadline and straight up forgot because doc targets don’t mean that much

Celever

no longer hibernating
Anyway ##VOTE HydrogenHydreigon

I’m ngl folks I genuinely thought about the game overnight and I’m preeeetty fixated on this vote out today but I'm not boutta case him while drunk

Celever

no longer hibernating
The skin on my right foot just doesn’t work correctly, the entire right side of my body is deeply inept while the left side of my body is that of an average human

BTW because JALMONT called me out overnight for not reporting my N1, I docced Flandrs. I don’t feel bad about that target choice because on reflection I immediately disbelieved JALMONT’s vig claim and didn’t believe that a part of the “inner circle” of active posters would die. Flandrs was one of my top townreads coming out of D1 anyway and I will stick to the fact that doccing him was viable lol

I didn’t not report it last EoD on account of thinking people would think it’s a bad doc target (which I do think people will think now lol) but because I claimed at like 2 and a half minutes to deadline and straight up forgot because doc targets don’t mean that much
Its one thing to have a town read, but my guy, in what world is Flanders ever a N1 kill here?

Celever

no longer hibernating
Its one thing to have a town read, but my guy, in what world is Flanders ever a N1 kill here?
My feeling was that none of the towncorey active posters would be killed N1 because of the fact that the towncore was full of scum and starting to kill them early would be reducing the PoE of actual scum at an unreasonably early part of the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)