Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Please forgive me, Cube....

Asking for a sub-ref to DQ Epiphany and free my slot

Queue:
Complications vs. IAR (4v4 Singles, Subref)
The Wanderer vs. Incoleo (4v4 Doubles, Subref)

(Geodude already accepted to take it)

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Posting an open challenge:

1v1 FE flashmatch
36 hour DQ
Switch=KO
Training items
One Ability
2 subs
0/1 chills/recovers
Arena is this gobbledygook:

Code:
Assault on Tokyo
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Any
Restrictions: All Pokemon have a size class of 7 and a weight class of 12, all attacks ignore weight restrictions, random pokemon gets attacked by the SDF at the end of every round

Description: The battlefield is Japan's capital in all of its entirety, from the heart of Shinjuku all the way out to the city limits. How could both trainers' pokemon possibly find each other in such a crowded metropolis?

When the pokemon are 500 feet tall, that's how.

In short, we're playing Godzilla here. All pokemon are treated as if their size class was 7 and their weight class 12. Furthermore, any weight restrictions on attacks (such as psychic) can be ignored for this battle. There's enough seawater to use water attacks, enough vegetation (natural or otherwise) to use Grass Knot, and enough buildings/tanks/laser cannons to serve for certain rock moves.

Lastly, At the end of each round, RNG one of the pokemon currently in play. The Japanese self-defense force will attack that pokemon for a fixed 10 damage.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Challenging Lady Salamence!

Salamence vs Salamence
Switch=KO
1 day DQ
2 subs
Training items
No ability :eek:
2/5 recovers/chills
ASB arena

For the ref's convenience:

Code:
Salamence (M)
Hasty nature (+15% Speed, +12% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying:Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Innate) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.
Moxie (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2-
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115+
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Protect
Zen Headbutt
Fly
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Double-Edge
Dragon Tail

Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Endure
Hydro Pump
Thrash

Toxic
Earthquake
Brick Break
Fire Blast
Aerial Ace
Rest
Giga Impact
Rock Slide
Substitute

Air Cutter
Aqua Tail
Draco Meteor
Heat Wave
Iron Defense
Iron Tail
Outrage
Roost
Sleep Talk
Tailwind

Wish

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
yes

Code:
 Salamence [Hirome] (Male)
Nature:
Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)
Type: Dragon/Flying
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Type: Can be Activated
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Type: Innate
This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6[+]
Def: Rank 2[-]
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 100
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 9/9
MC: 11
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Rage (*)
Bite (*)
Leer (*)
Headbutt (*)
Focus Energy (*)
Ember (*)
Dragon Rush(*)
Fire Fang (*)
Dragon Dance (*)
Dragon Claw (*)
Shadow Claw (*)
Substitute (*)
Zen Headbutt
Crunch
Protect
Outrage
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Toxic
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Wish
Hydro Pump
Flamethrower
Draco Meteor
Move Total: 25

Fine, I shall ref your 1 v 1. Continue to spam IRC with "requests" for a ref and I will fuck you over in reffings.

Suspending my battle with The Royal Guard until he can actually post on Smogon. This frees up 1 Battle Slot for me.

OPEN CHALLENGE:
MOVESET 101!!!
2 v 2 Singles FE
Training Items
All Ability
Switch = OK
1 Day DQ; 3 Day for Refs
5 Chills
2 Recoveries
1 Sub
Your choice for arena

Suspending my battle with The Royal Guard until he can actually post on Smogon. This frees up 1 Battle Slot for me.

OPEN CHALLENGE:
MOVESET 101!!!
2 v 2 Singles FE
Training Items
All Ability
Switch = OK
1 Day DQ; 3 Day for Refs
5 Chills
2 Recoveries
1 Sub
Your choice for arena
I need to train my Poke'mon, and with full slots, the best way to further train is by reffing. I will ref this. PM me Pokemon when the challenge is accepted.

Battle Queue:
akela VS ??? (2 VS 2 Singles FE) (Ref: Eternal Drifter)

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
accepting akela's match.

Arena:
Code:
Assault on Tokyo
Restrictions: All Pokemon have a size class of 7 and a weight class of 12, all attacks ignore weight restrictions, random pokemon gets attacked by the SDF at the end of every round

Description: The battlefield is Japan's capital in all of its entirety, from the heart of Shinjuku all the way out to the city limits. How could both trainers' pokemon possibly find each other in such a crowded metropolis?

In short, we're playing Godzilla here. All pokemon are treated as if their size class was 7 and their weight class 12. Furthermore, any weight restrictions on attacks (such as psychic) can be ignored for this battle. There's enough seawater to use water attacks, enough vegetation (natural or otherwise) to use Grass Knot, and enough buildings/tanks/laser cannons to serve for certain rock moves.

Lastly, At the end of each round, RNG one of the pokemon currently in play. The Japanese self-defense force will attack that pokemon for a fixed 10 damage.

^ Taking the above.

Switch = NA
Items = OK
Abilites = All

I'll also set up a new battle for myself as I need to jump back into the loop. All these blackouts made me rusty. :P

Battle type: 2v2 Strongmon Singles
DQ time: 2 days; 3 for ref
Recoveries: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Substitutions: 2
Arena: Tower of Heaven

The Tower of Heaven is an ancient structure that stretches deep into the clouds, the heavens, and far beyond. It is composed of a material similar to rock, but far more durable and nearly impossible to break. Most of the structure is open-air giving a good glimpse of the clear sky. Moss and other small plant life have grown on the outcropping on the rock-like material with small butterflies flying about. There are small streams and pools of water within the structure for Water attacks and Water Pokemon. The battle will take place within one of the many chambers of the tower.

All moves can be used within the Tower of Heaven. However, there is a catch. Within my hands is the Book of Laws. At the end of each round, I'll write down a new law. The laws restrict what attacks, actions, or commands you may or may not take in battle. Violation of any law in battle will still allow you to perform the command, however the offender will be struck down with a lightning bolt that deals 10 damage flat and ignores abilities, weakness, and resistance. The lightning bolt cannot be deflected, dodged, evaded, or otherwise blocked. It will hit the Pokemon behind a Substitute, find its way through Double Team, and will go through Wonder Guard. Pokemon that are immune to Electric attacks by ability or typing will still be struck down and will gain no benefit such as Motor Drive's Speed boost. Violation of multiple laws in an action will drop down multiple lightning bolts on the offender depending on how many laws they've broken in a given action.

For instance, Pikachu decides to use Thunderbolt on a Staryu. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Pikachu will be smote once for 10 damage. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt and all Electrical attacks, Pikachu will be hit twice for 20 damage. Finally, if I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Electrical attacks, and super-effective moves, Pikachu will be struck thrice for 30 damage.

If there's any questions or need clarification on anything, PM me.

Summary: All moves can be used initially, however new laws added in each round will restrict what commands can be used. Violation of any law will be penalized with a lightning bolt dealing 10 damage flat ignoring typing and abilities. Combatants can be penalized multiple times in an action.

Accepting the above. Need to get back into the saddle.

Switch=I think we will skip this.
All abilities will be ok.
And items can be on.
What do you say about fighting is the ASB arena?

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Challenging Gerard to a flashie!

1v1 FE Singles
1 day DQ
Switch=KO
Training Items
1 Ability
2 subs
No chills/recovers
Training items

Arena:
Code:
Assault on Tokyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)