Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Ivy Cudgel
- Power Whip / Horn Leech / Wood Hammer
- Follow Me
- Spiky Shield

[SET COMMENTS]
Ogerpon-C is an offensive redirector, keeping allies such as Miraidon and Calyrex-I safe while eliminating common foes like Ogerpon-H, Tornadus, and Chi-Yu. Ogerpon-C has an excellent matchup into Amoonguss, as it can redirect Spore. Follow Me allows Ogerpon-C to keep its partner safe. Power Whip is used to do big damage to Pokemon like Groudon and Urshifu-R while keeping Sturdy intact. Alternatively, Horn Leech can be used to sacrifice power for recovery, allowing Ogerpon-C to reactivate Sturdy, while Wood Hammer is used for a burst of damage, but it breaks Sturdy.

Pokemon like Zamazenta-C and Koraidon can wall Ogerpon-C, with the former being able to set up Iron Defense. Ogerpon-C is walled by Steel-types like Kingambit and Zacian-C, both of which can safely set up Swords Dance in front of it. Additionally, Gholdengo also walls Ogerpon-C and can set up with Nasty Plot. Due to its great ability to redirect attacks, Ogerpon-C is commonly seen on hyper offense Tailwind or Trick Room teams supporting Restricted Pokemon like Miraidon and Calyrex-I. Ogerpon-C also adds a fast mode on Trick Room teams and has great damage output while removing problematic foes like Incineroar. Some good partners for Ogerpon-C, aside from Calyrex-I and Miraidon, are Whimsicott, Tornadus, and Farigiraf. Whimsicott or Tornadus can set Tailwind for Ogerpon-C to outspeed faster Pokemon like Flutter Mane, Choice Scarf Urshifu-R, and Chi-Yu, threatening to OHKO them. Finally, Farigiraf blocks Fake Out, letting Ogerpon-C deal a lot damage; Ogerpon-C can also help Farigiraf set Trick Room thanks to Follow Me support.

[SET CREDITS]
Written by: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/kunikamaze.674955/
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/flarefox_7.657713/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/toastnobutter.550821/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/sole-survivor.518634/
Grammar checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/sapphiree.567354/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/tbolt.555379/

Last edited:
Make sure to update the flair at the top to say WIP or Quality Control. You can do that by clicking edit, and next to the place you put the title, you can change the flair.

I'm going to do a recheck once you've implemented this check, ping me on the smogon VGC discord or here once implemented. If you have any questions, ask in the discord or DM me on discord (Flarefox_7)
Add Remove Highlight Comment

Great Work Overall!
[SET]
Offensive Redirecter Redirector (Ogerpon-Cornerstone) (F) @ Cornerstone Mask (all of the line spacing is unnesescary, remove the spaces.)
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 50
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Ivy Cudgel
- Power Whip / U-turn / Taunt / Solar Blade (All 3 are not seeing enough play and results to be worth mentioning, while Horn Leech is. Add Horn Leech to the moves section and remove the other 3.)
- Follow Me
- Spiky Shield

[SET COMMENTS]
This is the most common Ogerpon-Cornerstone set, (it's like the only Ogerpon-C set, but even if there were multiple, that's just a weird way to introduce it. Start with something like "Ogerpon-C is a great offensive and supportive Pokemon with access to [insert what it has access to].) with Tera Rock Ivy Cudgel having a good chance to OHKO Incineroar and Calyrex-Ice (both of these are wrong; against 76 Defense incin it's a 12.5% chance to OHKO, against max HP Calyrex-I it's a 37.5% chance to OHKO.). Follow Me is a nice fit because of Sturdy allowing Ogerpon-Cornerstone to guaranteed take one hit and keep its partner safe, allowing a consistent way of getting up Trick Room. (part of this feels like dex info, would simplify to "Follow Me allows Ogerpon-C to consistently allow its partners to get Trick Room up thanks to Sturdy." up to you.) Power Whip is used to do big damage while keeping Sturdy intact, and Taunt helps against Imprison Trick Room Pokemon like Indeedee-F and Farigiraf, and also a good tool to deny Trick Room from Pokemon like Calyrex-Ice and Farigiraf. Solar Blade is a great grass STAB if paired with Torkoal. U-turn can be used on hard Trick Room teams for the slow pivot once Trick Room was set, (removed from the set.) and finally, Spiky Shield is just better Protect, able to keep Ogerpon-Cornerstone safe from Fake Out. (Obvious move.)This EV spread just maximizes Attack and Speed, because with Sturdy you don't need to worry about taking hits. (252 252 ev spreads don't need mentioning.)
Ogerpon-Cornetstone plays as an offensive redirecter, being able to output large damage and redirect opposing attacks. Being able to guarantee taking one hit is great in a format with powerful restricteds running around. Because of its excellent ability to redirect attacks, it is commonly seen on Trick Room teams. Ogerpon-Cornerstone also adds a fast mode on Trick Room teams, and has great damage output removing annoying pokemon like Incineroar and Pelipper. (what's this whole paragraph supposed to be? You should either remove it, simplify it and add it to the beggining of the analysis, or incorporate it with the teammates section.)

Ogerpon-Cornerstone does have its counterplay, because Pokemon like Zamazenta-Crowned and Koraidon can fodder it (what's this supposed to mean?), Calyrex-Ice really doesn't care about Ivy Cudgel as if it Terastalizes to water or grass and gets up Trick Room (this doesn't make much sense, at the beggining of the analysis you mention how you have a good Calyrex-I mu and now you're talking about how it loses to caly-i?), suddenly Ogerpon-Cornerstone is just a Chilling Neigh boost for Calyrex-Ice. (feels pretty unnesescary.)Ogerpon-Cornerstone cannot touch steel Steel-types, and Pokemon like Kingambit and Zacian-Crowned can just get free safely set up Swords Dances in front of it Ogerpon-Cornerstone because it resists both STABs (repeating what was said.).
Some good partners for Ogerpon-Cornerstone are Calyrex-Ice, Caly-S, (not seeing enough play. Remember to remove them when you talk about good partners. I'd also say add Incineroar.) Miraidon, and Farigiraf. Ogerpon-Cornerstone helps Calyrex-Ice get up Trick Room, Keeps Caly-S and Miraidon safe with Follow Me, and Farigiraf helps block Fake Out while Ogerpon-Cornerstone lets Farigiraf set Trick Room thanks to the combination of Follow Me and Sturdy. Ogerpon-Cornerstone can easily OHKO Ogerpon-Hearthflame, Pelipper, Tornadus, and Chi-Yu, which are common non-restricteds in the current format. (again where is this coming from? This is supposed to be the teammates and what counters paragraph, not what Ogerpon-C counters. Add this to the beggining or remove it.)

(I saw that a lot of Pokemon names were extended,
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/spelling-and-grammar-standards.3712738/ Read this article to look at the grammar standards standards for analysis's.)
[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/kunikamaze.674955/
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/user4.103/
Grammar checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/user5.104/

If Ogerpon-C is Adamant, both see a 80+ chance of OHKO. I haven't seen Horn Leech, but I will add that. I'm still a firm believer of Rockpon Caly-I though, so I will keep it for now.

Last edited:
If Ogerpon-C is Adamant, both see a 80+ chance of OHKO. I haven't seen Horn Leech, but I will add that. I'm still a firm believer of Rockpon Caly-I though, so I will keep it for now.
Pretty sure adamant is the uncommon nature for Ogerpon-C, and it is the 2nd one slashed for the natures, so having a statement that doesn't apply to the most common nature doesn't seem great. Also, main reason why I said remove Caly-I from partners was because out of the 17 in Stockholm, one was used with Caly-I.

Pretty sure adamant is the uncommon nature for Ogerpon-C, and it is the 2nd one slashed for the natures, so having a statement that doesn't apply to the most common nature doesn't seem great. Also, main reason why I said remove Caly-I from partners was because out of the 17 in Stockholm, one was used with Caly-I.
I think Adamant is more popular now, Rajan used it for sure. I guess we will see how the metagame changes. I saw that Rockpon Terapagos did good at Stockholm, maybe worth mentioning.

Last edited:
I think Adamant is more popular now, Rajan used it for sure. I guess we will see how the metagame changes. I saw that Rockpon Terapagos did good at Stockholm, maybe worth mentioning.
from what I'm seeing, it's around equal for Jolly and Adamant, still don't love the sentence.
I'd say don't have the mention of Terapagos, almost all rockpons are paired with Miraidon as their restricted (2/17 at Stockholm were with pagos while 11/17 were mirai, Labmaus shows us similar data.) If you want to you could mention it.

Last edited:
[SET]
Offensive Redirector (Ogerpon-Cornerstone) (F) @ Cornerstone Mask
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Ivy Cudgel
- Power Whip / Horn Leech
- Follow Me
- Spiky Shield

[SET COMMENTS]
Ogerpon-C plays as an offensive redirector, being able to output large damage and redirect opposing attacks. Ogerpon-C can easily OHKO threats like Ogerpon-H, Pelipper, Tornadus, and Chi-Yu, which are common non-restricteds in the current format. Being able to guarantee taking one hit due to its ability Sturdy is great in a format with powerful restricteds running around. Tailwind teams are the main way that Ogerpon-C gets run, so that should be the primary archetype talked about. Trick Room is good to mention but should also be talked about as a mode on Tailwind in addition to its own archetype. Because of its excellent ability to redirect attacks, it is commonly seen on Trick Room teams. Ogerpon-C also adds a fast mode on Trick Room teams, and has great damage output removing annoying pokemon Pokemon like Incineroar and Pelipper. With Tera Rock Ivy Cudgel, Ogerpon-C has a good chance to OHKO Incineroar and Calyrex-I if Adamant. Follow Me is great because of Sturdy allowing Ogerpon-C to guaranteed take one hit and keep its partner safe, allowing for a consistent way of getting up Trick Room. Power Whip is used to do big damage while keeping Sturdy intact, and Horn Leech is there if you don't want to miss and can heal Ogerpon-C back to full health for Sturdy after taking minor chip damage.
Ogerpon-C does have its counterplay, because Pokemon like Zamazenta-C and Koraidon can setup Iron Defense and Flame Charge against it. Ogerpon-Cornerstone cannot touch Steel-types, and Pokemon like Kingambit and Zacian-C can also freely set up Swords Dance in front of it. The biggest counter though, is Choice Scarf Urshifu-RS Urshifu-R, able to cleanly pick up the OHKO through Sturdy with Surging Strikes and outspeeding. Wouldn't use the term "counter" since it doesn't take Ogerpon's Grass stab well, but otherwise this is a good mention.
Ogerpon-C has good matchups into glass cannons, like Miraidon and Chi-Yu, taking that one hit and doing massive damage back. Miraidon isn't a glass cannon, and while resisting and redirecting Electric moves is nice, the matchup isn't that good since Miraidon outspeeds it and will 1v1 it if it has to, barring a crit. Ogerpon-Cornerstone also has a good matchup into Calyrex-I that don't run Tera grass Grass, as Power Whip and Ivy Cudgel do big damage to Tera Fire or Water Calyrex-I, even having a chance to OHKO. Little unsure about this point because the matchup isn't as good in Trick Room, but it's at least a decent tool in the matchup.
Some good partners for Ogerpon-Cornerstone are Calyrex-I, Miraidon, and Farigiraf. Also talk about Tailwind setters like Whimsicott and Tornadus being useful because they allow Ogerpon to outspeed faster threats like Miraidon, Flutter Mane, and aforementioned Scarf Urshifu-R. Ogerpon-Cornerstone helps Calyrex-Ice get up Trick Room and redirect redirects opposing Amoonguss Spores, keeps Miraidon safe with Follow Me, and Farigiraf helps block Fake Out while Ogerpon-Cornerstone lets Farigiraf set Trick Room consistently with Follow Me and Sturdy. I don't know whether you're supposed to go Ogerpon-C or Ogerpon-Cornerstone, probably Ogerpon-C, but make sure it's consistent, namely in the last two paragraphs.

[SET CREDITS]
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/user4.103/
Grammar checked by:
Add
Remove
Highlight
Comment

amgc

Some things were off about this analysis, ping me here or on discord when you're done so I can recheck this.
same colors as before, ask on discord if you have any questions.
[SET]
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Ivy Cudgel
- Follow Me
- Spiky Shield

[SET COMMENTS]
Ogerpon-C plays as an offensive redirector, being able to output large damage and redirect opposing attacks. Ogerpon-C can easily OHKO threats like Ogerpon-H, Pelipper, (kinda irrelevant since most are sash.)Tornadus, and Chi-Yu, which are common non-restricteds Pokemon in the current format. Being able to guarantee taking one hit due to Sturdy is great in a format with powerful restricteds running around. (unnesescary+dex info.) Because of its excellent ability to redirect attacks, it is commonly seen on hyper offensive teams with Tailwind and Trick Room modes. Hyper Offense Tailwind or Trick Room teams. Ogerpon-C also adds a fast mode on Trick Room teams, and has great damage output removing annoying pokemon like Incineroar and Pelipper. With Tera Rock Ivy Cudgel, Ogerpon-C has a good chance to OHKO Incineroar and Calyrex-I if Adamant. (You don't need any of this, also you shouldn't be talking about teammates in this paragraph.)Follow Me is great because of Sturdy allowing Ogerpon-C to guaranteed take one hit and keep since it keeps its partner safe, allowing for a consistent way of getting up Trick Room. Power Whip is used to do big damage while keeping Sturdy intact, and Horn Leech to recover Sturdy if you take some chip, (AC) while or Wood Hammer if you don't want to miss is used since it is accurate, but beware that However, Wood Hammer breaks your Sturdy.
(A lot of this paragraph just didn't add anything to the analysis and was in the wrong area.)
Ogerpon-C does have its counterplay, because Pokemon like Zamazenta-C and Koraidon can setup Iron Defense and Flame Charge against it. (I don't love this here, korai just walls ogerpon-c and 2hko's it that's why it's a check.) Ogerpon-Cornerstone cannot touch Steel-types with its STAB moves, and Pokemon like Kingambit and Zacian-C can also freely safely set up Swords Dance in front of it. Another big counter is Choice Scarf Urshifu-R, since it is able to cleanly outspeed and OHKO it pick up the OHKO through Sturdy with Surging Strikes and outspeeding.
Ogerpon-C has good matchups into frail but strong Pokemon, like Ogerpon-H and Chi-Yu, taking that one hit and doing massive damage back. Ogerpon-C also has a good matchup into Calyrex-I that don't run Tera Grass, as Power Whip and Ivy Cudgel do big damage to Tera Fire or Water Calyrex-I, even having a chance to OHKO. (why is this here? Could you please reread the analysis format? The second paragraph is supposed to be about what checks Ogerpon-C and good teammates for Ogerpon-C, not what Ogerpon-C checks.)
Some good partners for Ogerpon-C are Calyrex-I, Miraidon, Whimsicott, Tornadus, and Farigiraf. Ogerpon-C helps Calyrex-I get up Trick Room and redirects opposing Amoonguss Spores, keeps Miraidon safe with Follow Me, Whimsicott and Tornadus set Tailwind letting Ogerpon-C outspeed Pokemon like Urshifu-R, and Farigiraf helps block Fake Out while Ogerpon-C lets Farigiraf set Trick Room consistently with Follow Me and Sturdy. (could you try to remake this paragraph? It just doesn't work properly. You're just jumping from one thing to the next with small explanations when you could make them longer. For example, give calyrex-I a sentence, Miraidon a sentence, whimsicott and torn a sentence, and farigiraf a sentence, not just all of them in 1 sentence. Luna's Bulky Attacker Urshifu-R had a good 2nd paragraph, read it for a feel of how they should look.)
(finally, could you look at some other analysis's for how the format is supposed to look? In the the analysis format, the first 5 bullets are supposed to be in 1 paragraph, while the other 2 are supposed to be in the next, not like how you did it. Please follow what the analysis format says and do not add things to places where they are not supposed to be. Again, please make sure you follow it.)

[SET CREDITS]
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

Last edited:
Same colors as before, I'm not confident this is ready for GP so I'm going to get another QC team member to check this once implemented.
[SET]
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Ivy Cudgel
- Follow Me
- Spiky Shield

[SET COMMENTS]
Ogerpon-C plays as an offensive redirector, being able to output large damage (I don't think it has the highest damage output, I think you should remove this.) and redirect opposing attacks. Ogerpon-C can easily OHKO threats like Ogerpon-H, Tornadus, and Chi-Yu, which are common Pokemon in the current format (unnecescary). Being able to guarantee taking one hit due to Sturdy is great in a format with powerful restricteds running around. (dex info) Ogerpon-C has good matchups into frail but strong Pokemon, like Ogerpon-H and Chi-Yu, taking that one hit and doing massive damage back. (you already mentioned this.) Ogerpon-C also has a good matchup into Calyrex-I that don't run Tera Grass, as Power Whip and Ivy Cudgel do big damage to Tera Fire or Water Calyrex-I, even having a chance to OHKO. (feels really unnecescary, overview should be 1-2 sentences not 2/3 of the paragraph.) Follow Me is great, allowing Ogerpon-C to keep keeping its partner safe, allowing for a consistent way of getting up Trick Room or doing massive damage (feels kind of unnesescary, you can mention tr synergy with teammates.). Power Whip is used to do big damage while keeping Sturdy intact, and Horn Leech is used to recover heal Ogerpon-C back into Sturdy range if you take some chip, while Wood Hammer if you want to do more damage, however Wood Hammer breaks your Sturdy.
(Should be a space in between paragraphs.)
Ogerpon-C does have its counterplay, because Pokemon like Zamazenta-C and Koraidon can setup Iron Defense or wall it. Ogerpon-C cannot touch Steel-types with its STAB moves is walled by Steel-types, and Pokemon like Kingambit and Zacian-C can also safely set up Swords Dance in front of it. Gholdengo also just walls it and gets up free Nasty Plots. Because of its excellent ability to redirect attacks, it is commonly seen on Hyper Offense Tailwind or Trick Room teams. Ogerpon-C also adds a fast mode on Trick Room teams, and has great damage output removing annoying pokemon like Incineroar. Some good partners for Ogerpon-C are Calyrex-I, Miraidon, Whimsicott, Tornadus, and Farigiraf. Ogerpon-C helps Calyrex-I get up Trick Room and redirects opposing Amoonguss Spores, helping Calyrex-I sweep. Miraidon appreciates the Follow Me support keeping it healthy. Whimsicott or Tornadus sets Tailwind for Ogerpon-C to outspeed faster pokemon like Flutter Mane, and Choicr Scarf Urshifu-R or Chi-Yu. Finally, Farigiraf blocks Fake Out letting Ogerpon-C to deal big damage and can sey Trick Room easily with the Follow Me support.

[SET CREDITS]
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

Sole Survivor

Unwavering Faith
is a Contributor to Smogon
Add Remove Comment Highlight RC = Remove Comma AC = Add Comma AP = Add Period

Good job overall. Wordings can use some improvement but the content is sufficient.
[SET]
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Ivy Cudgel
- Follow Me
- Spiky Shield

[SET COMMENTS]
Ogerpon-C plays as an offensive redirector, being able to deal decent damage and redirect opposing attacks. With the redirection, Ogerpon-C allows its partner to setup or do big damage. Ogerpon-C can easily OHKO threats like Ogerpon-H, Tornadus, and Chi-Yu. Follow Me is great, allowing for Ogerpon-C its partner safe protecting allies such as Miraidon and Calyrex-I, while being able to easily OHKO Pokemon like Tornadus, Chi-Yu and Ogerpon-H. (you were just explaining what an offensive redirector is and the next few sentences were fluff/dex info and could be combined so I did that). Power Whip is used to do big damage (to Pokemon like?) while keeping Sturdy intact,. (RC, AP) and Alternatively, Horn Leech is can be used to heal sacrifice power in exchange for recovery, while Wood Hammer can be opted for to give Ogerpon-C access to a burst of damage. Ogerpon-C into Sturdy range if you take some chip (Ogerpon-C is not very bulky; you're either going to fall short of getting to full by a lot or just have your recovery not matter at all so I'd opt for something more diplomatic like this.), while Wood Hammer if you want to do more damage, however Wood Hammer breaks your Sturdy. (we don't normally use the word "you" so I suggest you go with something like the wording I've used above.)

Ogerpon-C does have its counterplay, because Pokemon like Zamazenta-C and Koraidon can wall it, and the former can also set up setup Iron Defense or wall it in front of it. Ogerpon-C is also walled by other Steel-types, and Pokemon like Kingambit and Zacian-C, both of which can also safely set up Swords Dance in front of it. (not sure about these two sentences because not only is Zamazenta-C also a Steel-type, but also the second sentence is basically dex info. However, as a form of respect for the writer's original voice, I'll keep them in.) Additionally, Gholdengo also just (formal) walls it and gets and can set up free Nasty Plots for free. (sounds more formal) Because of its excellent (really?) ability to redirect attacks, it Ogerpon-C is commonly seen on Hyper Offense Tailwind or Trick Room teams utilizing Restricted Pokemon like Miraidon and Calyrex-I, respectively. Ogerpon-C also adds a fast mode on Trick Room teams, and has great damage output, (AC) removing annoying pokemon problematic Pokemon like Incineroar. (again, formal. GP would have picked this up otherwise.) Some good partners for Ogerpon-C apart from Miraidon and Calyrex-I are Calyrex-I, Miraidon, Whimsicott, Tornadus, and Farigiraf. Ogerpon-C helps Calyrex-I get up Trick Room and redirects opposing Amoonguss Spores, helping Calyrex-I sweep. Miraidon appreciates the Follow Me support keeping it healthy. Whimsicott or Tornadus can sets Tailwind for Ogerpon-C to outspeed faster pokemon Pokemon like Flutter Mane, and Choicr Choice Scarf Urshifu-R or Chi-Yu, and threaten to OHKO them. (probably worth mentioning once more because we are now at the end.) Finally, Farigiraf blocks Fake Out, (AC) letting Ogerpon-C to deal big damage or help it set Trick Room easily thanks to Follow Me. and can sey Trick Room easily with the Follow Me support.

[SET CREDITS]
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/sole-survivor.518634/
Grammar checked by:

sapphiree

formerly silver grace
AMGP
add remove comment

[SET]
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Ivy Cudgel
- Follow Me
- Spiky Shield

[SET COMMENTS]
Ogerpon-C plays as like an offensive redirector, keeping allies such as Miraidon and Calyrex-I safe while eliminating common Pokemon foes like Ogerpon-H, Tornadus, and Chi-Yu. Ogerpon-C has an excellent matchup into Amoonguss, being able to as it can redirect Spores Spore. Follow Me is great, allowing for (fluff) allows Ogerpon-C to keep its partner safe. Power Whip is used to do big high damage to Pokemon like Groudon and Urshifu-R while keeping Sturdy intact. Alternatively, Horn Leech can be used to sacrifice power for the ability to heal recovery, allowing Ogerpon-C into to reactivate Sturdy, (AC) (added some words to articulate your point better) while Wood Hammer is used for a burst high amount of damage, but it breaks Sturdy.

Ogerpon-C does have its counterplay, because (fluff) Pokemon like Zamazenta-C and Koraidon can wall it Ogerpon-C, with the former being able to set up Iron Defenses with Iron Defense. Ogerpon-C is walled by Steel-types like Kingambit and Zacian-C, both of which can safely set up Swords Dance in front of it. Adittionally Additionally, Gholdengo also walls it Ogerpon-C and can setup set up with Nasty Plot. Because of Due to its great ability to redirect attacks, Ogerpon-C is commonly seen on Hyper Offense hyper offense Tailwind or Trick Room teams, (AC) supporting Restricteds Restricted Pokemon like Miraidon and Calyrex-I. Ogerpon-C also adds a fast mode on Trick Room teams (RC) and has great damage output while removing problematic Pokemon foes like Incineroar. Some good partners for Ogerpon-C, (AC) aside from Calyrex-I and Miraidon, (AC) are Whimsicott, Tornadus, and Farigiraf. Whimsicott or Tornadus can set Tailwind for Ogerpon-C to outspeed faster Pokemon like Flutter Mane, Choice Scarf Urshifu-R, and Chi-Yu, threatening to OHKO them. Finally, Farigiraf blocks Fake Out, (AC) letting Ogerpon-C deal big high damage or help helping it set Trick Room thanks to the Follow Me support.

sapphiree
add remove comment

me
add remove comment

[SET]
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Ivy Cudgel
- Follow Me
- Spiky Shield

[SET COMMENTS]
Ogerpon-C plays as is an offensive redirector, keeping allies such as Miraidon and Calyrex-I safe while eliminating common Pokemon foes like Ogerpon-H, Tornadus, and Chi-Yu. Ogerpon-C has an excellent matchup into Amoonguss, being able to as it can redirect Spores Spore. Follow Me is great, allowing for (fluff) allows Ogerpon-C to keep its partner safe. Power Whip is used to do big damage to Pokemon like Groudon and Urshifu-R while keeping Sturdy intact. Alternatively, Horn Leech can be used to sacrifice power for the ability to heal recovery, allowing Ogerpon-C into to reactivate Sturdy, (AC) (added some words to articulate your point better) while Wood Hammer is used for a burst high amount of damage, but it breaks Sturdy.

Ogerpon-C does have its counterplay, because (fluff) Pokemon like Zamazenta-C and Koraidon can wall it Ogerpon-C, with the former being able to set up Iron Defenses with Iron Defense. Ogerpon-C is walled by Steel-types like Kingambit and Zacian-C, both of which can safely set up Swords Dance in front of it. Adittionally Additionally, Gholdengo also walls it Ogerpon-C and can setup set up with Nasty Plot. (This just feels like you're listing a bunch of Steel-types that can set up on Ogerpon-C. That could be an additional point to talk about if QC approves.) Because of Due to its great ability to redirect attacks, Ogerpon-C is commonly seen on Hyper Offense hyper offense Tailwind or Trick Room teams, (AC) supporting Restricteds Restricted Pokemon like Miraidon and Calyrex-I. Ogerpon-C also adds a fast mode on Trick Room teams (RC) and has great damage output while removing problematic Pokemon foes like Incineroar. Some good partners for Ogerpon-C, (AC) aside from Calyrex-I and Miraidon, (AC) are Whimsicott, Tornadus, and Farigiraf. Whimsicott or and Tornadus can set Tailwind for Ogerpon-C to outspeed faster Pokemon like Flutter Mane, Choice Scarf Urshifu-R, and Chi-Yu, threatening to OHKO them. Finally, Farigiraf blocks Fake Out, (AC) letting Ogerpon-C deal big a lot of (More variety in describing "a lot of damage") damage; (ASC) Ogerpon-C can or help Farigiraf it set Trick Room thanks to the Follow Me support. (Modified the structure so that the first part of the sentence describes how Farig helps Rockpon and the second part describes how Rockpon helps Farig.)

GP Team done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)